Do you agree with these 9 propositions? If so can you please answer the question at the end?
- Online presence for brands has never been more important and is only going to become more important
- Even if you have a distinctive product and a nice website the static content of your site isn’t enough to make a mark
- Being active where your customers are online is crucial
- But the paid ads that anyone can do in your space are not sufficient (they may not even be profitable)
- You need to publish content that’s useful, entertaining, interesting, distinctive and value-adding about what you’re selling
- If you do this, regularly and effectively, you’ll be seen by current and future customers as expert, trustworthy, generous, authoritative
- You’ll also start ranking higher in search and being promoted by social media platforms as a creator of quality content
- Finally, you will become an online destination and own a valuable brand
- BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT DOING THIS, only a handful of brand owners are – even though it needn’t be expensive in the context of your P&L (or even your marketing budget)
- Why not? What am I missing?
Let me know your answer! Drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like help moving from 1 to 8.